Bankruptcy law in Poland
- consultation at the stage before filing an application for bankruptcy in Poland,
- drafting an application for bankruptcy, and a right of audience during the bankruptcy proceedings, including the debtor or creditor with foreign registered office or capital in Poland,
- drafting claim notification in the bankruptcy proceedings, including claims of companies from abroad in Poland,
- appeal against a recognition or non-recognition of claim on the list of claims in Poland,
- right of audience in case of excluding immovable/movables (that are due to Polish or foreign creditors) from bankruptcy estate in Poland,
- filing an application for bankruptcy Polish companies with foreign capital in Poland.